Are your employees and colleagues feeling the summer lull? Looking for something to get them reinvested in your company’s team goals? Then up-size your corporate culture with these motivating Orange County summer team building activities. Start a new #hashtagtrend and most of all, bring about some lasting high-five buddy moments with these five team building ideas.
The Top 5 Orange County Summer Team Building Options
- Outrigger Canoe Racing – Orange County is known for its pristine beaches and magnificent Newport Harbor. So create an office outing that capitalizes on our surrounding beauty! Bring your group out to the harbor to compete with and against each other as they paddle along a set course.
- Golf & Give – Bring their dream of golfing for the afternoon to life with a charitable team building twist. Teams will create their own mini golf hole with non-perishable food items and play throughout the course. And best of all, the food items are then donated to our local Orange County food bank.
- Techno Rally Scavenger Hunt – Pick your favorite Orange County location, and we’ll design a summer scavenger adventure they’ll never forget! Contestants will use their tech addiction to their advantage as they use their smart phones to decipher clues that will lead them to their next location or crazy photo stunt.
- Future Heroes – There’s nothing hotter than the superhero craze that’s happening this summer. Join in the trend by organizing an office party that celebrates your own company heroes in addition to helping them spread their inspiring message to children in need. Your group will design kits that contain everything your child superhero will need to become out of this world extraordinary.
- Escape Room: Manic Panic – Fire up your group’s mental engines with this puzzling and fun team building mission. Bring the summer sizzle inside for this 1-hour mind-bending quest to stop the clock and save the world!
We can help make your next Orange County summer team building event amazing!
Isn’t it time for a summer office party that doesn’t just include hot dogs and hamburgers in the back parking lot? Rather, it’s time to bond your team with an energetic team building event that creates lasting friendships and hilarious stories.
Contact us today at email@example.com or 877.267.1939 to book these or any one of our team building experiences! Better yet, let us use our imagination to create a custom event designed especially for you.